Friday, December 6, 2013

First Post

Well you have to start somewhere right? So this is it, my first blog post...So this is all new for me and as I learn my way around blogging and all that,  you will see (I hope) some progress eventually...For a while now I have been enjoying reading and looking at all the pictures of my favorite blogger's works... It's so inspiring! 

Like most crafters, I like to show and tell about the things that I enjoy doing, so I thought this would be a good place to do just that...

I have been sewing for years, but I have been into quilting for only the last 3-4 years, so much more fun! I also enjoy knitting, so you might see some of that here to. 

Please stick around as I progress in this new adventure.


Till next time,

Maryse

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! I love your vintage ornament quilt. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete