Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 Finish Along Goals Q-1

I'm in for the Finish Along Q-1, This is a first for me, first is good, right? What a terrific motivation it is to bring all these projects to full completion...I think I was able to make a reasonable list, and I hope I can finish all these on time before the finishes linky party ends on April 6th


Here is my list;



1)Finish Vintage Holiday Quilt. The top is done and in line at the quilt shop to be quilted. The binding is ready to be sewn.





2)Finish Scrappy Trip Around The World. The top is done and also in line at the quilt shop to be quilted.




3-Finish Jiggery Pokery quilt. The top is done and has been put aside for way to long. This one should have been at the top of the list actually.




4)Marcelle medallion, I started to audition fabrics for the center part, worked on other projects, and it's been on the wall for a few weeks now. I can't wait to attack this one.




5- Bring to completion Fancy That. I am almost done sewing the strips together and cutting the wedges, just a few more to go. 







  



Hope to see all these projects done by the beginning of April. Good luck everyone with your finishes!









1 comment: