Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Fancy That" Progress

Yesterday was rainy in the morning, and as much as we needed the rain, I was just as much ready for a nice day...It's been cold and windy down here lately.

The weather has finally taken a turn during the morning and, It turned out to be very nice outside, low 80s with a slight breeze and, the birds chirping...I ended up spending all afternoon outside working on the center block of Fancy That. I was able to finish hand sewing the fans on the center block. 





Have you ever work with Michael Miller's Cotton Couture Solids? 

This is what I am using as background in this project, in the picture, you can almost feel the softness of it...

These solids by Michael Miller feel lighter in weight and, have a very soft touch and a luxurious feeling, I can't almost keep my hands off...The colors are so soft and rich. They are wonderful to work with.






2 comments: