Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scrappy Trip Around The World...Finished

Another finish on my FAL 2014-Q1 list, Scrappy Quilt Around The World is done. 














This one was interesting and fun to make, I am looking forward to make an other one in the near future...Scrappy Quilts are my absolute favorites.

In this quilt, I used mostly Denyse Schmidt fabrics (different collections), lots of scraps and I confess...I did make extra trip to the store to get more fabrics...

Linking-up to Katy at The Littlest Thisle


Here you will find  my original post for my 2014 Finish-A-Long List Q-1.



Thanks for stopping by,

Maryse



6 comments:

  1. DS fabric colors always come together to make something beautiful and this is no exception - VERY pretty, wonderful finish! my scrappy trip was also on my Q1 list, but got longarm quilted on 3/30...then of course hadn't thought ahead for fabric for binding! (: but will be an easy finish for Q2 now!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of all the scrappy trip around the world quilts I've seen! I have a pile of DS fabrics I've been saving for the right project ... I'm adding this to the list of potential patterns for sure. — Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I am a huge fan of scrap quilts and this one is fabulous. Visiting from Val's linking party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt is lovely. I hope you get a lot of use out of it. I guess you saw the pink, orange, yellow and black variation our guild did as BOMs this month. They really got me interested in making a trip around the world table runner. I'm going to investigate more colourways before I commit, so you posting this one again was timely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to amaze me, Maryse. Love, love this quilt! Your color choices are so different, and so well made.

    ReplyDelete