Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Slow Blogger"

I have been away for a week now, it felt as it was time to get out of the house. I brought along some stuff to work on, I barely touched it. I haven't posted anything in a while, It must definitely qualify me as a “Slow Blogger”...

 Looks like February won't be a good month for “quilt making” after all...The determination I had going on in January seems to have vanished for now. 

 Not only I am a “Slow Blogger” but I am a “Slow Quilter” as well… Things get done faster in my head...Is it just me?

However, it's good to get away sometimes, it's good to do different things and see new stuff...It's refreshing! I will have a new start when I get back...:)

Linking up to Moira at kettleboiler for the "Slow Blogger" manifesto.


Knotted Cotton



  

1 comment:

  1. No, you are definitely not the only one who does things faster in their head! And you're right - it's good to take a break. Hope you are all refreshed and raring to go:-)

    ReplyDelete