Thursday, April 3, 2014

Jiggery Pokery Quilt...Finished.

A third finish on my Finish Along Q-1 list.

Jiggery Pokery Quilt is I believe, a version of the Jacob's Ladder (but feel free to correct me if I am wrong) and I confess this is the second time I make this quilt. What can I say? I love it...About 2 years ago, I made this quilt in it's original size and design, the initial one is actually on my bed...It's one of my favorite so far. This one is a bit different from the original one, I had to switch some fabrics and I made a piano key border instead of the 4 patch set in diamond original border. 
Kaffe Fassett all the way. 

















Looking through my pictures I found this one, this is a photo I took last summer in Canada when I was making it.

For the ones that might be interested in this pattern, you will find it in this book.





Linking up to Katy at The Littlest Thisle
for the Finish Along Q-1 finish party.





Linking up to Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.




Thanks for stopping by,
Maryse










12 comments:

  1. Maryse that is gorgeous! It's so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your finishes, love the bright colours in this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you selected for this quilt. Very pretty! Just what everyone needs to see after this long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a spectacular pattern and a terrific choice of fabrics. Congratulations on the beautiful quilting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kaffe fabrics - always so bright and cheerful. Lovely looking quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright colours, a great design to make the most of Kaffe fabrics! I'm another who has made identical quilts - the first I gave away but liked it so much I made one to keep as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really fun quilt! What size does it finish?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So refreshing to see all that colour - what a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is really lovely! Such lovely colors and the piecing and quilting are superb. I like you binding choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Such striking colours, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete