Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gotta love RED

These past few days I have been working on "SuperStars"



I have been auditioning and picking different fabrics for the stars,
I keep adding and removing...It's a work in progress.


I have been buying in small quantity different reds in hope to find the perfect one for the background to realize, last Saturday, that I totally forgot to reorder more of the chosen one. Oh Bummer!
Totally what I didn't want to be happening.
But on the other hand...It gave me an idea...
To be followed...

~~~~~~~~~
And,
We took a ride to the wetlands last Sunday in hopes to see and bring back some wildlife pictures...
And testing my "now fixed camera"...







It was a nice ride...We didn't see any alligators or turtles this time...Maybe next time.:)





5 comments:

  1. I love your wetland pics - all seems well with your camera now! They make a fascinating glimpse of a completely different world to mine!

    Will be watching Super Star with interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun project! You have some very interesting fabrics there for the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it how you audition the fabrics to use and it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the Anna Maria Horner fabric that you have in the center. The large pattern works well and tones so nicely with the red surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I can't imagine living near alligators, all I have to contend with are squirrels! The red background will make for a very cheerful quilt–hope your chosen tone is still in stock–I know how annoying it can be when you don't have enough to finish a project.

    ReplyDelete