Monday, July 14, 2014

2014 FAL Q-3 Checklist

Here we are...At the beginning of the third quarter...
I'm in again for the FAL 2014 at the The Littlest Thistle
Here is my list for the Q-3
Short and sweet.:)

Number 1:  The Man Quilt


Number 2:  AMH Honeycomb Quilt


Number 3:  Another Star Quilt
This one is still at an early stage...there is more cutting and more sewing to do...:)




Fortunately I don't have many unfinished projects...It would drive me crazy...
That is all on my list for this quarter...I have to save room for new projects...Right?

Best, Maryse

7 comments:

  1. Allo. La 1ere courtepointe est très intéressante, très masculine. En même temps, les touches d'orange et de jaune-vert ajoutent un peu de lumière. Avec l'angle de la photo, difficile de deviner le modèle. On dirait des chevrons brisés. Je ne suis pas très "chevrons" comme patron mais j'aime bien celui-ci justement parce qu'il les casse un peu. Je conserve pour idée future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your quilts. I use to be a non-unfinished project person till the past few years and not sure how that changed. But since longarm quilting professionally it does not leave me nearly as much time for my personal quilts. I have to learn how to balance! Looks like you have discovered that secret that I am striving for!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you know how I love star quilts!!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the super huge hexies and the colour mix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful WIPs and goals. Yes, for sure - adding new projects that come up is always a good option!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking your Man Quilt! A very achievable list.

    ReplyDelete