Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2015 - Finish Along Q-3

In hope to get my sewjo back soon and actually finish these few projects ... How nice it would be to link all of them at the end of this quarter!  


Without further ado, here is my list for the Finish Along Q-3: Most are rollover projects from Q-1 and Q-2 and still needs to be completed ...



1 - Six pointed Star Quilt
It's a shame that this one isn't finished yet, especially it was to be given to some dear friends. I have been debating long enough about the quilting ... I think the best would be to bring it to my trusty longarmer, this should be an easy finish.



2 - The Clamshell
Still hand quilting this one, now and then ...



3 - The Swoon
The top is done, I'm looking for backing a the moment. 
Hand quilting or machine quilting???



4 - Scrappy Courthouse Step Pillow
Using scraps from the "swoon" (above) 



5 - AMH Nine Patch 
The odds of finishing this one this quarter, is very small since the plan was to hand quilt it; however, it might change ... 



Et voilà!!

Good luck to all with your finishes and happy summer!!




Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side







11 comments:

  1. Hi Maryse!!! I've been thinking about you and wondering if you were in Canada yet. So glad to see you getting revved up for sewing once again! Every single one of these quilts is a winner and I can't wait to see how you finish them up! Swoon looks magnificent all put together now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such lovely quilts! I love how bold and colourful the six point star quilt is :0) Its tough deciding which quilts to handquilt - I want to handquilt them all too but sure wouldn't finish much that way... Good luck with your deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous quilt tops! Any one of them would be an exciting finish.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful quilts. Projects all very do-able. I like the last pic which looks like a postage stamp. How big are the squares? I'm making one that squares will finish at 1 inch with some 2 inch ones thrown in for interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clamshell and hand quilting is perfect for it! Great photos showing them all off so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really nice quilts on your list. I am loving your Swoon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a great quarter. Such beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with your Swoon! I watched block by block, but missed the finish unfortuntely. It's just gorgeous! I would FMQ it to get it done and use it. You won't regret either way, but I am imagining filling all that open space with beautiful quilting.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all and that red is such a happy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tops and you are in in the home stretch, just gotta quilt them. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Six Pointed Star top is sooo beautiful! and Clamshell... I'd love to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete