Monday, October 12, 2015

2015 - Finish Along Q-4



  It's time to link our proposed finishes for the FAL-2015-Q4. It's all hapening HERE. This is a short list, only three items this time so, I should be doing great this round ... Right?


1 - Six pointed Star Quilt
Not finished yet but so close ... This quilt has not made it back yet from the longarmer, but I just have been told it's ready to be picked up ... This should be an easy finish.





2 - The Swoon
Same thing here, not finished yet but so close ... Still at the longarmer, I should have it back earlier next week. This also should be another easy finish.




 
3 - The Pixel Quilt ... 
Would love to have it done by Christmas so I can gift it. This will be my priority for the next couple of weeks (at least).






That's it for now, I have other things in the making but these needs to be finished already. 

Hope you all enjoy the colors of fall season, one of the most beautiful time of year!!




3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful projects. I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley projects - looking forward to seeing more of the Pixel quilt - so simple but lots of work in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All really nice projects in the making. I'm sure you can hardly stand the wait to get these back from the longarmer. P.S. Love the clamshell quilt - amazing!

    ReplyDelete