Sunday, January 3, 2016

Quilty365 Progress

Happy New Year everyone! As we were away for The Holidays, I haven't done any of my circles while gone so yesterday was all about catching up with this project (well, while doing laundry). I'm up to date now and here are all the blocks for the January linkup.


I started my blocks on November 5th and today is day 60. I'm still enjoying making my circles, and I'm still pretty much in love with this project. I am using fabrics from the scrap bin but also from my stash (I don't have a humongous scrap bin). I am working with the same template; I like my circles to be the same size. It's slowly taking shape ... I



Linking up with Audrey @ Quilty Folk








15 comments:

  1. Great idea to use red fabric for your background - so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your circles, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice with your unified background, makes your circles sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red background - this is looking gorgeous! Your Squircles fabric choices are lovely too with the mix of graphics and florals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red background is beautiful. So glad there are so many participants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your version is just fabulous! Love that red background so much and the names for your circles 'squircles' just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, these are looking super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these posts make me want to start, but I keep telling myself I need to finish my hand sewing project first. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that red background! Are you using a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ton quilt va être magnifique ! J'admire toujours ton choix pour le tissu de fond ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that use of red as your neutral - it's going to be a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The red is awesome - Looks like a year full of pizzazz. Squircle Pizzazz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking fantastic with the red background and slightly different circle shape.
    Really striking : )

    ReplyDelete