Saturday, March 5, 2016

March Quilty365 Linkup

It's taking me longer to put my sewing room back together, I just put up my new design wall yesterday and I was able to finally arranged my February blocks.



And this morning I finished writing the dates on the back of each block and arranged all my circles for the March linkup. 


I made my first circle on November 05 2015 and today is day 122.
Despite the move, my circles are pretty much up to date, the last four still need to be sewn.


February was very slow quilting related, mostly because of the new house (so much to do), yet having to make the circle every day has kept me connected with quilting/sewing this past month.

If you haven't yet, click on the button bellow to see what everyone else is doing, lots of eye candy!!






Have a good one!
Maryse




9 comments:

  1. Love your blocks! Especially all those plaid prints. I might need to do a little stash shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic! Love your circle blocks, the fabrics of the circles as well as the red backgrounds. They look beautiful all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and looking better and better the more you add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blocks - so much fun to see all your different fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing you working on this project through the move gives me hope for my move. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore ta version !!! Je me réjouis de voir ce quilt terminé.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabrics! I always love to see your beautiful red backgrounds.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore toujours autant ton fond rouge. Bon courage !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your circles just keep looking more and more amazing Maryse! Bravo to you for keeping up with them even in the midst of a move!

    ReplyDelete