Wednesday, January 11, 2017

FAL 2017 - 1st Quarter List



2016 wasn't a good year to complete projects, but I hopefully 2017 will be more rewarding. So, let's give this another try! Time to make room for new projects!! 


1. Triangle Quilt
A quilt I started a while back with scraps from the Man Quilt I made a few years ago for my husband. I am currently piecing this one.




2. AMH Nine Patch
Another quilt I started a few years ago, greatly inspired by Katy Jones St-Louis Sixteen Patch. This one in currently the oldest unfinished project in queue; it would feel good to finish this one. 




3. Quilty365
I just completed the top and it's now ready to be quilted and bound. 




4. Christmas Trip Around the World 




5. Scrappy Courthouse Step



That is it, for now, plenty to keep me busy for the next four months.



Linking up to the FAL - 2017


9 comments:

  1. Plenty to keep you busy indeed and all gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all very pretty - you have a lot of quilting to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the triangle quilt, and the squircles on red. Those will look amazing when done. Good luck with your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your colorful scrappy projects! I think your Christmas Trip Around the World is my favorite, but it's hard to pick just one. :) Good luck this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your triangle quilt is awesome! Love that one esp.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so gorgeous and inspiring. Do you keep all the quilts you make?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of color in these. You will have fun projects to keep you busy this quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects! I hope we both get our AMH projects moving forward this quarter. Love that Christmas scrappy trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list of gorgeous quilts!!! Having fun finishing them.

    ReplyDelete